Abdulkadir Mahamud Yusuf
Address: House # 321, St#55, G-10/4,Islamabad
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact #: 92322-5073316
Seeking an entry level position in an organization, where there is an opportunity to exhibit strengths and enhance skills while striving for the growth and development of the organization
2011-2012 MBA (Supply Chain Management)
2007-2011 BBA-H (Finance)
Iqra University Islamabad Campus
2005-2007 A levels
Economics, Business Studies, Principles of Accounting
Westminster School & college, Islamabad
2003-2005 O levels
Economics, Business Studies, Principles of Accounting,
Mathematics, English Language.
Feb-Sep 2010: TelenorPakistan on campus management trainee program.
- Winner of the best food stall at the annual international food festival at Westminster School & college.
- Successfully built a School for the less privileged children in Manara Village with my class mates through Corporate Social Responsibility project.
- Received a certificate in recognition of successfully clearing the Quarter Final Round of Telenor Pakistan’s on Campus Management Trainee program.
- Received a certificate from Iqra University Training Workshop on Peach Tree Accounting Software.
- Successfully carried out a research on the Impact of Globalization on Islamic Banking & Finance.
- Successfully completed research on Effects of Globalization on Cross Cultural Management.
- Communication Skills: Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing
- Analytical/Research Skills: Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Computer/Technical Literacy: Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Interpersonal Abilities: Proven relationship-builder with unsurpassed interpersonal skills
- Problem-Solving/Reasoning/Creativity: Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Willingness to Learn: Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.
- Reading, writing, playing football, swimming and traveling.
- Somali, Arabic, Urdu & English.
Furnished on request